Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Maksim - Do you know?

Duration: 04:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-20 23:14:20
User: egorius
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

KARAOKE (lat), TRANSLATE & DOWNLOAD! Really sad lifestory and awesome song! http://ifolder.ru/1477621 AVI TRANSLATE by shupik85 & TWELVEREDHERRINGS I used to live only for you, for you Welcome sunrise and hear how you wake up not with me It's easier to breath in the open window And tell her only one thing: Do you know? Along night roads I walked barefoot without feeling sorry for my feet His heart is now in your hands. Don't lose him and don't break him To bring love ash in your arms, hitting feet in blood His pulse is now in your eyes Don't lose him and don't break him. And let grey rain beat against his window in January, Let him hug not me but still remember me, And let him say my name aloud suddenly, And let him be silent that he still remembers me. But damned rain is burning the street lamps outdoors, I'm so sorry for shivering, my tender boy And though I have whispered "goodbay" silently while crying, Don't forget, don't forget.... Refrain And let him be silent that he still remembers me. But damned rain is burning the street lamps outdoors, I'm so sorry for shivering, my tender boy And though I have whispered "goodbay" silently while crying, Don't forget, don't forget.... Refrain KARAOKE (Lat) Znaesh' li ty JA tak privykla zhit' odnim toboj, odnim toboj, Vstrechat' rassvety slyshat', kak prosnesh'sja ne so mnoj, Mne stalo tak legko dyshat' v otkrytoe okno, I povtorjat', ej lish' odno, Znaesh' li ty, vdol' nochnyh dorog, SHla bosikom, ne zhaleja nog, Serdce ego teper', v tvoih rukah, Ne poterjaj ego, i ne slomaj, CHtob ne nesti, vdol' nochnyh dorog, Pepel ljubvi v rukah vzbiv nogi v krov', Pul's ego teper', v tvoih glazah, Ne poterjaj ego i ne slomaj. I v janvare pust' b'etsja seryj dozhd' k nemu v okno, Pust' obnimaet ne menja, no pomnit vse ravno, I pust' sluchajno moe imja vsluh proizneset, I pust' molchit, chto vse zhe pomnit, A za oknom szhigaet fonari prokljatyj dozhd', Moj nezhnyj mal'chik ty prosti menja za jetu drozh', I pust' skvoz' slezy prosheptala tihoe prowaj, Ne zabyvaj, ne zabyvaj, Znaesh' li ty, vdol' nochnyh dorog, SHla bosikom, ne zhaleja nog, Serdce ego teper', v tvoih rukah, Ne poterjaj ego, i ne slomaj, CHtob ne nesti, vdol' nochnyh dorog, Pepel ljubvi v rukah vzbiv nogi v krov', Pul's ego teper', v tvoih glazah, Ne poterjaj ego i ne slomaj.

Comments

No comments: