Saturday, December 22, 2007

MyMuvi-Gollum Speaks Malay/Japanese Cops vs Darth Vader1 & 2

Duration: 03:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-09 20:43:28
User: Hafiy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Lotr  Gollum  funny  Hafiy  

Description:

I will try to add in subtitles for you guys to understand what they say... Huh..?? You're already ugly..You did'nt take a look in the mirror is it??Huh?Your ears... My ears??!!What's wrong with my ears??Huh?!!What's wrong??!! Your ears are sharp,your teeths are rotting.. No,they're not. You..are..a...devil!!Muahahaha Err...You're so mean... I'm mean??!!Hahahaha My ears...My teeths hurts... Your teeth hurts??!!Why did'nt go to the doctor??Huh??!!Go to the dentist!!Ptuuii!! You are really stupid!!Go to hell!!Your face looks like a ghost!! You...You are me... What?I am you? A'ah.I am you...and you are me.... I am you??... You and me...we are twins!!... Twin brother??!! Yes!!Twin brother!!We are twins!! Grrrr....how is that so??!! Yes!!We're twins,we're twins...hahaha.... Eh,I'm talking to myself?? How can I talk to myself?? Eh,I am really crazy!! What is this,talking to myself... I'm crazy!I'm crazy!Ahahaha....

Comments

notymonkey ::: Favorites  2007-11-08 21:25:56

perkataan "kembar" tu ....
__________________________________________________
rianavindy ::: Favorites  2007-04-02 00:58:36

kau mmg tak lawa... tak tgk cermin kee..?? hahaha gerek dokkk....
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Tyrese - I Miss You Like Mad
German lady #1
Vid/Birthday Sign: E N V I O U S x E N V Y
me part 5
Re: Facial Hair Fantasies
Bruce Springsteen If I Should Fall Behind Milan 99
Arnold Schwarzenegger Questions For JamesatWar
Canadian Eh?
Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd - Opening Credits
cat 2
Youtube Fame?
Am I Dying Ma
Playin tag on the diamond
"This Christmas" - The Whispers
Sonic show ep. 22
Evanescence - My Immortal - Ao vivo - Live - Rock in Rio
Heather Lloyd performs In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
liverpool
combichrist - give head if you got it
razorblade r&b


 

No comments: