Sunday, January 20, 2008

Enterprise Original Theme [Retouched]

Duration: 01:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-09 21:26:51
User: Bapman2099
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

enterprise  star  trek  intro  opening  theme  fanmade  video  vid  original  custom  alternate  

Description:

This is the original Enterprise theme with the video retouched. I did it 'cause I thought the videos in the original were a lil dull n didn't really fit well with the voiceover. You decide how this one came out. BTW... I know I had space for 2 of the characters in the video but didn't put thm in. I just never got around to it n don't think I will ever get to finish it... so here it is.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Get Your Kids Involved
Eyes Set To Kill at my house
The Adventure Part 5
Paula Abdul Drunk
Diving Blooper
Alex "dancing"
Ceiling Fan Ownage
Jordan Blake
Dangerous Workplace
Dog Wants Cat To Play
Nightvision
IS JESUS GOD part 6 of 9
Tsugaru
Halo 3 New Trailer
art brut moving to la eugene
Lauren's fall
¿soy típico?
How to get negative coins.
Michael eating
Degrassi Childhood


 

No comments: