Thursday, January 31, 2008

From Hank to Hendrix Young cover

Duration: 05:08 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-02-21 17:51:48
User: bentonio07
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

From  Hank  Hendrix  Neil  Young  cover  string  acoustic  guitar  

Description:

Love this song, the harmonica solo is beautiful, though I repeat it a bit too often without enough variation ... The lyrics are fantastic. Gee, now that I look at the video again: Looks like I didn't really play the harp but just faked it: My lips seem to hardly touch the harmonica, but I swear to Saint'Anthony that I did ;-)

Comments

toninoexpo ::: Favorites  2008-01-29 23:04:29

Ciao Antonio, thanks for replying and the kind words of incouragement for my son Stefano, that's is name. I've talked to him about you, I'm sure he'd like to get in tuch with you. I think you have a gret voice, keep it up. Tonino
__________________________________________________
bentonio07 ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 19:44:25

Thanks a lot, actually I struggled quite a bit with that harp part, so I appreciate you telling me that you dig it :-)
__________________________________________________
rudyman69 ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 16:26:55

Awsome tune the Harp was breath taking "GREAT JOB!".
__________________________________________________
bentonio07 ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 09:18:09

Neither could I ... I taught myself. Just try it, it's not that difficult, at least not the main "theme" I play over and over again. Thanks for the great comment!
__________________________________________________
mral13 ::: Favorites  2007-12-26 12:04:39

thats well played buddy! do you have the harp tab for that? i cant find it anywhere!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Yet another Tetris Hip Hop Remix
Naruto - La Película 2 - 6/10 (sub español)
Serena plays an awesome match (highlights)
forhies
fire


 

No comments: