Saturday, January 12, 2008

Romance on classical guitar

Duration: 01:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-03 04:24:55
User: feelie75
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

romance  classical  guitar  

Description:

"Romance" (author unknown?), played on classical guitar. This is my FIRST youtube video and FIRST performance for anyone outside my immediate family, heh. I hope you like it! I tried to get a good angle so people can see the fretboard fingering. I did this in 4-takes so you'll notice the cut between the minor and major portions of the song. I am a hobbyist, not professional, so I am a bit rusty but I enjoy it nonetheless :). ENJOY and please leave feedback, thanks! -Andrew

Comments

ThaSkOOp ::: Favorites  2007-06-03 16:11:08

Pretty nice, I love this song. You can definitely work on transitioning between chords without disrupting the flow though. Decent job nevertheless.
__________________________________________________
feelie75 ::: Favorites  2007-06-03 13:29:32

fyi, that first comment was not from ME the author, it was from my fiance' who just happened to be logged into youtube as me when she replied, hehe. just wanted to clarify so you didn't think I was being narcistic :)
__________________________________________________
feelie75 ::: Favorites  2007-06-03 13:00:26

That was very nice. I'm glad that you were able to post this since it is something you've wanted to do for 18 month's now. Awesome job. AJ
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Ourselves
Naruto Ep 101 Toonami Promo
chav vs goth (funny)
ps play 1 opening cut scene
Say ok
zanessa-breaking free
Sometimes - Britney Spears (request)
Message To Pedophiles And Their Supporters
Buttons Live in Manchester
Blaze and Honey Tribute
Pita-Ten
contest results!!!!
Before he cheats
Nuestro Amor
Rational Response Banned
JOKES WITH NORA AND BOBBY
who are ya going to call
Tranny Time
Elliott Smith No Confidence Man Live in Portland
Seth can dunk


 

No comments: