Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mugen: Krusty and Homer vs. Leela and Peter

Duration: 04:56 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-10 00:33:43
User: deathwing107
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Mugen  Krusty  Homer  Leela  Peter  Griffin  Griffon  Simpsons  Family  Guy  Futurama  Battle  Fighting  Game  Mayhem  

Description:

I actually have sound from the game this time, though at the cost of framerate. If you watch this and my other video, let me know what you like better, like this with game sound, or without game sound but with better framerate. Krusty, Homer, and Peter I had gotten from Judgespear's website. He's done A LOT more Mugen videos, all of which I watch all the time. Check out his youtube channel as well as his website... jsmugen.net Leela I know was created by someone who goes by the name Warner. Whether that's his real name or a screenname I don't know, but it's most likely a screenname. I'll be doing more of these videos, provided people start watching them. I take absolutely no credit for any of the characters shown in the videos. I just enjoy this game, and the people who support it! Enjoy!

Comments

eyesandsprays1234 ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 21:09:36

HOMER AND KRUSTY OWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________
flipponzin24 ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 01:14:00

Mugen...what fun...I'm sure Mario or Sparkster will get bored of saving the Princesses and go Duck Hunting. Homer and friends are eye candy for anyone. Now a Japanese Ronald McDonald... that's another story!
__________________________________________________
IcedEarthaholic ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 20:42:57

**LOL** THAT was awesome! It was so nice to see Peter go down for the count. XD Not that I have anything against Family Guy, but after seeing so many vids where Homer always gets his ass kicked, it's nice to see something that goes the other way for once.
__________________________________________________
deathwing107 ::: Favorites  2007-07-27 19:28:21

debut. It's free and it works, but I wouldn't recommend recording sound from it, as the audio falls behind the video. I record the sound through my sound card's EAX console. It's a bit of a pain, but it's better than crappy sound.
__________________________________________________
someonesomewhere572 ::: Favorites  2007-07-27 00:31:26

what screen recorder do you use?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Talang-2007-E03-Robotman Patrik Sjöström
Making Fiends (on Nickelodeon) promo- Teeth
Jonas Brothers 1.31.08 WYLMITE Tour Burning Up Part 1
dvds i got
robin h 13


 

No comments: