Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fly Away

Duration: 05:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-26 12:59:50

Here's another one that i created for TRANSITIONS; a workshop on living and dying. The workshop deals with death and dying, as well as all the other life transitions... loss of a job, breakup of a relationship, death of a loved one, our own mortality, daily change. Our concept of death, which is the ultimate letting go, yet remaining to be connected, has a lot to do with the way we live and the way we embrace the little dyings that we face everyday. The song is about Transitions faced by a mother as she was letting go of a child, then the child as she was letting go of the mother. I chose the song for the workshop coz it shows us how we should treat life... as moments to be enjoyed but be ready to let go of, anytime. It teaches us of the beauty of Surrender or Acceptance. The music came to me few months ago.. moved me as i remember my Mother, whom i let go, yet stay connected. The artwork came to me as a surprise gift from God through the generous heart of its Creator, Rami Efal. I Am filled with gratitude.

Comments

DrBillRamos  2007-12-03 06:05:33

Pls allow me to share my thoughts. There's no such thing as accident or co incident. The videos, and all things, come to you for a reason. Learn to acknowledge their power and hear the message. I am grateful for You and the beautiful words you say. I am sure You are a beautiful person. Sending the energy of Love and Gratitude.
__________________________________________________
snowcity101  2007-11-29 21:58:18

You never cease to amaze me....this is truly a work of art....thank you for sharing. I've only come across your videos by accident....Kahayag video caught my eyes and curiosity won and the rest is history....please don't ever stop sharing thoughts and feelings.
__________________________________________________
DrBillRamos  2007-09-17 10:04:30

The song's FLY AWAY.. by CORRINE MAY. Thanks for appreciating the video. The artwork's by RAMI EFAL of New York.
__________________________________________________
kublicek  2007-09-15 06:38:16

who sing this song?:)) and what is name of this song?:) videooo is wonderful:))
__________________________________________________
DrBillRamos  2007-08-01 11:49:44

..and I Thank God.
__________________________________________________

No comments: