Thursday, December 27, 2007

15. Stacie Orrico - White Christmas

Duration: 04:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-20 04:22:29
User: disneymusic07
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

radio  disney  jingle  jams  2004  2005  stacie  orrico  white  christmas  

Description:

*NOW WITH LYRICS* You want me to upload your favorite album? just request anything you want (of disney stars) and MAIL me, please don't request in comments cause i'll forget the requests made there... [LYRICS] I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the treetops glisten, and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow I'm dreaming of a white Christmas With every Christmas card I write May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmases be white I'm dreaming of a white Christmas With every Christmas card I write May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmases be white.

Comments

xxSawwShuhxx ::: Favorites  2007-12-24 04:12:13

lovess it.
__________________________________________________
Imogan101 ::: Favorites  2007-12-20 17:01:31

Niceeee.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

2007-09-17 我愛黑澀會 我的頑皮寶貝Ella 3/5
PAULA DEANDA "WALK AWAY"REMIX CHOPPED N SCREWED
Freddy Mecury interview mid 80s
Both Shores
me
Eagle Dance
Panna Penotti: Optical
Miley and her Dad - Ready, Set, Don't Go On
Kingdom Hearts (Deep Dive etc) Krwlng
Line Rider Fun
[KTV] 周杰倫 - 陽光宅男
I SECCHIONI
saying allo
cascada tour2007 (ultrabeat)
Lao shu bu zai ai da mi (:
Clarke Central Marching Band at Dacula
Naruto Episode 49 2/3
Evangelion/Sealab 2021 "Tin Fins" Parody
Red State Update: Securing Giuliani's Mistress
Smackdown Countdown Continued: Michelle McCool Moves


 

No comments: