Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kairi: The More Boys I Meet

Duration: 04:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-08 22:44:45
User: pikagal
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Kingdom  Hearts  KH2  Keyblade  Random  AMV  Carrie  Underwood  More  Boys  Meet  Sora  Kairi  Riku  Roxas  Axel  Pluto  Disney  

Description:

Man, Kairi's got dating problems lately... At least she'll have er... someone always there for her XD Comments/ratings/favorites are much loved! ^^ ~*Disclaimer*~ I do not own Kingdom Hearts or the audio! This video is purely fan-made and is not intended for profit of any kind! "The More Boys I Meet" belongs to Carrie Underwood and her associates; "Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, etc." belongs to Square Enix & Disney.

Comments

pikagal ::: Favorites  2007-12-26 16:09:50

Yeah, basically. The only one who interacts with Kairi anyway XD
__________________________________________________
Izzy1o ::: Favorites  2007-12-26 14:52:29

Because of the line "The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog" Pluto's like the only dog in the game!
__________________________________________________
AvigailGoodman123 ::: Favorites  2007-12-26 09:02:23

why is the disney dog in it?
__________________________________________________
Adria2012 ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 16:55:23

Awesome! I luv this song! Carrie Underwood is one of my favorite artists!
__________________________________________________
WeLostKairiAgain ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 23:28:06

Oh my God!!! I love it!!! ^_^
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

[KTV] 周杰倫 - 陽光宅男
I SECCHIONI
saying allo
cascada tour2007 (ultrabeat)
Lao shu bu zai ai da mi (:
Clarke Central Marching Band at Dacula
Naruto Episode 49 2/3
Evangelion/Sealab 2021 "Tin Fins" Parody
Red State Update: Securing Giuliani's Mistress
Smackdown Countdown Continued: Michelle McCool Moves
Tyrese - I Miss You Like Mad
German lady #1
Vid/Birthday Sign: E N V I O U S x E N V Y
me part 5
Re: Facial Hair Fantasies
Bruce Springsteen If I Should Fall Behind Milan 99
Arnold Schwarzenegger Questions For JamesatWar
Canadian Eh?
Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd - Opening Credits
cat 2


 

No comments: