Thursday, January 17, 2008

AnonyGirl1 - She's Just The Girl

Duration: 05:45 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-14 17:19:46
User: Fi1mFan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

AnonyGirl1  jaydee  stone  fan  video  

Description:

This is my AnonyGirl1 fan video. I have watched her videos for many months now and have enjoyed her commentry and views on everything. She brings happiness and joy to many tubers.. and this video is how I show my appriciation! Calm down! Yes YES... I know she has a boyfriend and this video is borderline e-stalkerish, BUT it's only a fan video, not a bloody marriage proposal, unless she says 'YES'- in which case, it is... ...I kid, I kid! Joking aside, this baby took me all damn day to make.. it was hard work, but well worth the effort. It turned out exactly the way I wanted, so I'm happy! I hope everybody enjoys it, especially Jaydee A.k.a AnonyGirl1. Special Thanks to: AnonyGirl1's parents for making her :)

Comments

Ravenett ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 22:02:33

I LOVE her! She's sooo cool! is she a celeb in london? I wanna be just like her! She's my idol!
__________________________________________________
RubyYESS ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 19:27:21

i <3 the year book part. I <3 this video. good job
__________________________________________________
foxboy123 ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 19:13:22

THIRD COMMENT
__________________________________________________
Armaniwazhere ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 18:20:53

omfg, this is so good, I love it im so jealous and idk y, I love Anonygirl1 omg this was great I LOVE IT!! :D ur so AWESOME
__________________________________________________
AnonyGirl1 ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 16:12:49

OMG OMG I LOVE IT!!! aaaaaaa its so going on my main page!!!!! omg thank you its so cool!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Haruhi's Boy Troubles
2006 KBS Drama Awards Tap Dance Number
MX folk
A New Kind of Life Episode 2
THE REAL GHOST RIDERS: Part One
La teoría de la conspiración, de nuevo al descubierto
And its off! (part one)
Road To High School Musical 2- Episode 8
angelo badalamenti: the dance of the dream man
Ask The Homeschoolers 5...... yeah
UN2: Taijutsu naruto vs itachi
One Piece 257-B sub español
Ka-Do-Ha Burial Mounds
Iraq soldiers tease kids with water
Üvercinka
A Tour At PLKN Kem Wawasan Kg Ovai, Papar, Sabah.
Kurtlar vadisi pusu 6.bölüm fragman
naruto 129 sub español {3-3}
One Piece 225-B sub español
Katie Holmes and Mr. Peepers


 

No comments: