Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the HiGH STRUNG at MOA -Deck the Boy with Mettle and Manhood

Duration: 217 seconds
Upload Time: 07-07-18 23:17:06
User: corridorsofpower
:::: Favorites
Description:

Great new band from Detroit--check your local Barnes and Noble for the Cds. Here they play at the start of their "Library Awareness" tour at the Mall of America's four level Rotunda area. I would say this song bookends my postings so far into say Exhibit A. Looking back it is amazing how themes run throughout this compilation of songs such as High Rise (twice), a Ship (I Self Devine and Mike Watt imagery)and other themes. For instance the opening line to this song is "the old witch had a plan from the start, she wants to school me in all matters of the heart" could apply to my first posting of the Charlatans UK (refences morning or start of tune listings)tune and every song since.

Share with friends 

No comments: